Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Merry Christmas Santa Card

The Santa is a stamp that was done completely by a woman that I don't know. I was given this huge lot of Christmas stamps and some papers with embellishments. Inside the totes were these images already stamped, colored, decorated, and cut out. Some of them are amazing to me that she cut the figures out in the tiniest of places. I always want to make sure to state that these are her images. The beard and the fuzzy parts of his suit are puffy and cool to look at.

The side patterned paper is by My Mind's Eye that I border punched with an EK Success punch. The red paper is by K and Co. The circle die cut is by Spellbinders out of Recollections cardstock. I inked the inside and sprayed it with Perfect Pearls mixed with water. The red circle is a punch and I set an Around the Block brad inside.



Thanks for looking.
UPDATED 9-21
PICS AND POST

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Lovely card and how kind of you to say the Santa wasn't your work. It is lovely.
Faith
x