Friday, December 02, 2016

Deep Red Stamps Nativity Scene

My card today is also a Christmas card and it uses the Nativity scene stamp from Deep Red

I stamped with a rust colored pigment ink by Colorbox onto kraft cardstock by Oriental Trading Co. I let it dry overnight before trimming it down to the size you see. I filled in the star with a Wink of Stella gold pen.  

For the rest of the card I layered some unknown mulberry paper with gold shapes on it to the top of the same kraft cardstock. The gold paper in the center is from Creative Memories, which I don't think they sell anymore. I border cut both sides of the edges with a Fiskars punch. I layered all the pieces on top of each other and added an unknown epoxy sentiment sticker to the center. 



Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Lovely card, traditional colours and Kraft - wonderful
Faith
x