Thursday, December 08, 2016

3 in a Row Christmas Joy Card

I have another new Christmas card to share today. This one is quite busy and after making it I decided that less is more. Plus it took me far too long to create this card than others.

The background is white cardstock that I dry embossed with a Cuttlebug folder. I added Perfect Pearls to the entire background to really make it sparkle. I stamped the Hero Arts sentiment onto white cardstock with green Memento Ink.

The three rectangle die cuts in the center are Spellbinders dies that I already had cut and stored in a pocket. So I mixed and matched different colors and patterns together. Here is another great way to use those small dies that come with the Spellbinders die sets. 

The red circle in the center is a Marvy punch. The tree and ornament are unknown punches out of green Stampin Up cardstock. I adhered all the pieces as shown and then added a small iridescent star sequin type thingy to the top of the trees and the center of the ornament. You can see it best in the last photo.




Thanks for looking.
UPDATED PICS 9-21