Thursday, February 11, 2021

Orange ribbon border and flower up cycled card




In these three cards, I use the same type of die-cut called a slider and they are by Colorbok. I received two packages of these from someone that was downsizing their stash.
All of the ribbons used are from my stash
The outside cards use a background stamp by Stampin Up with Distress Oxide ink (I think)




The first card:
Border punch by Fiskars
The "patterned paper" is a recycled Kleenex box
The flower is from my stash



The second card:
The "Love" sentiment is a sticker by Fiskars
The heart on a Polaroid picture looking die-cut is by American Crafts
Then background stamp over Coredinations cardstock



Last card:
The third layer whichever way you count it is patterned paper by Provo Craft
Square die-cut is from eBay
I'm not sure about the sentiment stamp





Thanks for looking

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute cards!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Ali said...

Such lovely cards, ribbon and sliders. Aren't somer Kleenex tissue boxes gorgeous? Great source of recycled pp! Super job, Cindy. ~ Ali