Saturday, February 27, 2021

Save the Purple Hello Card!



This card came to me in a bunch from Hubby's grandma. She knew that I liked to recycle cards and gave me every single card that she received.

The stamped front panel was also the card base and it was thin. 
It had some damaged edges, a crease in the white cardstock, and missing rhinestones.

I started by cutting off the front panel with the stamping. I love the stamping she did and may try something similar someday. 
 
Next, I matted the stamped panel onto two separate recycled cards. 
Below you will see pictures of the 2 recycled cards.

I made the sentiment on my Cricut using a purple glitter pen onto vellum. 
 The vellum helps cover the crease.
I always use a Xyron sticker maker for vellum. It's the best adhesive for vellum that I have found.





Thanks for looking

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn💖

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Great save Cindy.
Faith x