Thursday, February 18, 2021

WERQ Friend Christmas Card scrapbook layout


Here's another layout for my Christmas Photo Cards Scrapbook.

The word "Friends" is vellum and is by Creative Memories

The circle punches are by Creative Memories. The letters and numbers are SU stamps stamped into each small circle. The zeros are buttons

The red patterned paper is by Little Yellow Bicycle and the green paper in the center is by Provo Craft.


I wanted to cover up a seam in the center of the layout.
 The translucent ribbon I pulled out was too see-thru. I needed something else to cover the seam but not take away from the green ribbon.

So I came up with this, I put the rick rack inside the center of the green ribbon and folded it in half.
I used a glue gun to adhere it all together and to the paper.



Thanks for looking

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Great layout and very clever trick to cover the seam Cindy.
Faith x