Thursday, February 25, 2021

Saving the Earth by Up Cycling Pretty Cards

I did some more up cycling with store-bought cards. These cards are so cut and paste. 

I cut this cookie card front down and added the Creative Memories vellum sentiment.

Tada! Done with the first card.



Isn't this next card have a beautiful pattern? I cut it down and stamped the sentiment  by Hero Arts.


I just cut this next card down and planted it on a new card base.


This beautiful bouquet of flowers has great dimension but the card was huge. I trimmed it way down and then added the sentiment in the lower-left corner.


This last card was another cut and paste upcycled card.



Thanks for looking

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty cards!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Ali said...

Such pretty cards- and points for recycling and re-using!! Paper on the second card is indeed gorgeous! Super job, Cindy. I have a couple more posts on my blog since you were there last...- not sure if you had a chance to look. Have a great day! xo ~Ali

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

You're so good with your recycling, and making something beautiful with them, something I still have to do with my Xmas cards! Thanks for reminding me.
Faith x