Tuesday, February 02, 2021

Christmas Trees with long trunks Cards

I seriously do not know where these tree stamps came from. 

If I'm not remembering, then I either stamped them with someone else's stamps, or the stamps are old and I don't own them anymore.


The first card uses a border punch by Fiskars

The patterned paper is by My Mind's Eye and Provo Craft


The embossing plate in this card is an old way of dry embossing that I could do in my Cuttlebug but not in my Gemini.

The die-cut with diagonal patterned paper by Echo Park is an eBay die

I freehand drew the snow piles in the back of the trees and added some distress ink to make the sky blue. I colored the trees with Copic makers.



Thanks for looking

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Ali said...

These are SO cool! Love them. Great job, Cindy!