Monday, March 01, 2021

Manly Monday Fish on Black Paper Cards



I saw this technique on Splitcoast Stampers. When the card is in your hands the fish catch your eyes making you want to look at it more closely. 
I stamped the fish with Versa Mark ink and then dried the images with a heat gun. 
Then I colored the open area of the images in with some colored pencils by Stampin Up and Faber-Castell. The Faber-Castell pencils produce very vibrant colors that go well with this technique. I found that regular colored pencils didn’t show up on the black cardstock. 

 The fish stamps are by Close to my Heart

The hook die-cut is by Quickutz and the silver string is from my stash




The sentiment in the card below is a Lawn Fawn die cut.





For the next two cards, I think the bubble patterned paper is by Paper Pizzazz.
The sentiment stamps are both from Michael’s dollar bin





Best wishes sentiment stamp is hiding in my room. So I’m not sure on that one.





And the last card,
The sentiment is a Lawn Fawn Stamp.
The background paper is dry embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder.




Thanks for looking

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! Cindy, theses are fabulous, what great ideas.
Faith x