Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Easter Bunny cards


Bunnies are in my yard and now on my cards.

For the first three cards, I use a bunny stamp by Stamp N Plus Scrapping.
I colored it in with Copic markers 

The sentiment stickers are by SRM Stickers

The die-cuts:
Square by Sizzix-I inked the inside with distress ink and the Oval by Cricut 

The patterned paper is by The Paper Studio (I love the pretty egg colors)



My second bunny card, it was cut out with a Sizzix square die and inked on the inside with distress ink.

The background paper is by Making Memories 

The sentiment is a Imaginisice stamp stamped onto a Spellbinders die cut 
That cardstock is by Bazzill 
The ribbon is by Offray 

The bunny sticker is by Remenisice and the Sunday sticker is by Doodlebug. 





For my third card, The journal sticker with the carrot is by Reminisce

The die-cut behind the bunny is from Spellbinders 

The patterned paper is by Making Memories (orange)
Doodlebug (white with words)




For my fourth card I used an unknown digital stamp with the sentiment. 
It is layered onto a Spellbinders die cut.

The egg eyelets are by Eyelet Outlet 

The grass die-cut is by K and Co 

The ribbon is by Offray.

The patterned paper is by Doodlebug and The Paper Studio 


Thanks for looking

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Pretty Easter cards!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️