Friday, March 19, 2021

Horse cards to donate to Bearly Art #Cardsforcubs

I made these cards to donate to Cards for Cubs put on by Bearly ArtThe horses are from a patterned paper with purple, pink, and brown horses. squares. But I do not know the manufacturer. I made the smaller Yeehaw! with Lawn Fawn ABCs. The second Yeehaw! is by Stampin Up. The Whoa! sentiment is made from a CTMH alphabet set. The striped patterned paper is by My Mind's Eye. Using up my scraps.




I used an arrow brad from Around the Block on the card below.


Here are some links to other horse cards that I've made. However, those cards were made with a horse stamp set.
Thanks for looking

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Super horse cards Cindy, great designs. Had a visit to the others too, WOW also Great cards. Love the horse images.
Faith x