Tuesday, March 02, 2021

Christmas cards Scrapbook Layout-Sassy in 2012


Today, I have some layouts from my Christmas card scrapbook. We no longer get cards from them. But if you think of it that was nine years ago. The older of those girls is probably 20.

The letter stamps are by Stampin Up 

The circle stamps at the bottom of this layout are by Unity Stamp Co. I added some Stickles around the edges for a little sparkle.

The patterned papers are from my stash. I love using scraps for the pennants.
The snowflake on the left isn’t a die cut and isn’t paper. It’s reminds me of a sequin.  I put a Brad in the center of it.
My guess on the reindeer die-cut is Cricut.






For the next layout, all of the diecuts are from my Cricut 
The pattern paper is by Die Cuts with a View 
The border punch is by Fiskars 
The word “girls” is rub-on by Autumn Leaves
The number stamps are by Stampin Up 
I inked the edges with distress ink 




The day cuts on this layout look amazing but they are time consuming to put together. 
But they look good.


Thanks for looking

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful layout!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Ali said...

THESE ARE BEAUTIFUL!! Bravo Cindy. Lovely! Thanks FS. :) Have a great day! ~ Ali

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

These are lovely layouts Cindy, they make great cards.
Faith x