Thursday, March 25, 2021

Blue and green flower with die cuts Card



I’ve been a card making machine and I have been busting out some layouts. 

The stamp and matching die are by Sizzix 

The brads are by Making Memories and Basic Grey
The flower brads are inside a glittery flower sticker.

The die-cuts are by Spellbinders 

The background paper is white cardstock that I sprayed with glimmer mist over  a Gina Marie stencil. I cut it down to the size of my card front and then inked the edges with distress ink.



Here are some examples where I used the same flower stamp 






Thanks for looking

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a pretty and unusual centre Cindy. Lovely colour combinations.
Faith x

cebelica said...

This is lovely. I like the CAS look and the colours of your stamped imeage. So pretty. xx

Cindy Groh said...

Is it the Brad that makes it unusual? That Brad sticks out so far. It may need to be mailed in a small bubble wrap envelope. What was I thinking.