Saturday, March 13, 2021

Mountain Man Jr. Plus 2012 Scrapbook Layout



I've been finishing up some of my nephew's scrapbook for his graduation in June.

I have been scraping him since he was born so I have pieces that are finished but are very old-school looking with outdated papers and silly design principles.
The big thing is, when I first started scrapbooking, I scraped size 8 1/2 x 11.

I think it was my wedding album that made me cross over.
The 8.5 worked great for bridal showers and the bachelorette party. It also worked for my table cameras, because I put a picture of the person together with the card they gave us

But when it came to the photographer's pictures I needed more room to place more pictures that went together on a 2-page layout.

So, I switched to 12x12. Great. But, I have 2 full shelves of 8.5x11 scrapbooks. I have been slowly converting the okay layouts to be full size and go into his 12x12 book.

I have been converting calendar pages into 12x12 too.

So here's today's layout.




Lawn Fawn ink and alphabet stamps


Cricut Campin Critters cartridge


I’m entering this into 



Thanks for looking

6 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! my goodness, you are not going through each one and changing the size? I would have just done new pages as 12x12. You are so patient, well done you. Great page too, love the details.
Faith x

MortiCraft said...

You have great patience to revisit and redo these! I have the good intentions of doing some pages of my children...but they are still at the good intentions stage!! (My children are 5...😱). Thanks for playing along with The Male Room. X

AndrejaM said...

Fantastic work, I like the details on the page! Thanks for playing at TMR challenge

Goga said...

Fantastic LO.Thank you for joining us at The Male Room challenge. Goga

Andreja said...

What a beautiful LO you made :-))
Thanks for joining us at The Male Room ❤️

Helen said...

Great layout - love the colours you've used.

Thanks for sharing it with us at The Male Room Challenge.

Helen x