Wednesday, March 17, 2021

St. Patrick’s Day Cards

This is a long post.

I’m going to be brief because there are a lot of cards.


I used my Cricut to draw and cut the die-cuts in the first seven cards and then thing for around his neck.

The patterned paper for the beer mug, keg, and the card with a corner pp and border is by Accord Publishing. It was a calendar from 2010. There’s a picture halfway down the post.


This first one, I made the smiley face to put the headband on. HAPPY is by Lawn Fawn. 



Pp for the pot is by The Paper Studio. Sentiment by Lawn Fawn.


Dry embossing folder by Darice.


Green circle is an up cycled thing from subway. I tried to stamp a shamrock on the ribbon but it didn’t work.



Cheers die-cut is by Lawn Fawn.


This is the Accord Publishing paper I used.



I made this card and thing for around his neck for my cousin’s son so that his “Pa” won’t pinch him for not wearing green. I have a a 

The road border stamp is by The Paper Studio

The sentiment is by Taylored Expressions

The die-cut Cricut draw and cut



The sticker sentiment is by Sticko.







This lovely lady finally made it onto a card. I found her online years ago when I was doing ATC’s. 
The green shamrock pattern is fabric. It’s fraying and I kind of liked it that way.
The striped patterned paper is by Best Creations





This next card is simple but still nice.
I die-cut the border with my Cricut.
The pp is from the Accord Publishing calendar.
The sentiment stamp is by Stampin Up.





This card front is an up cycled piece of another card that came in the mail many years ago to my MIL. I put the company’s information in between the two pictures 
.
Cut off the front of the one card and place it on patterned paper by Accord Publishing to make another.
Gallant effort to save the world





Cards I found on my blog you doing a

Search of St. Patrick’s

The clover in the second card was a flower painted green and trimmed a petal to look like a stem

Rainbow and green flower

Perk Up! ATC

I made it for my hubby years ago.

Pretty background ATC’s

Rainbows to gold ATC’s



Thanks for looking

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! That is a lot of makes and they are beautiful.
Faith x