Tuesday, March 09, 2021

Citrus Hello Sunshine Former ATC Card

I made this ATC in 2017 and decided to use it.
Truth-it was sitting on the counter and I didn't want to fuss with my ATC folder.

Check out the link for the stamping technique on the ATC. 
The dry embossing folder is not one I own. I did put distress ink on the raised areas.






 I tend to find A LOT of rabbit holes during the day. Not one of them is helpful in pushing my progress further along.
So if I can recognize that an action or doing something that isn't necessary and may lead to a rabbit hole search, I'm trying to avoid them. Trying.
However, I felt the need to find out when I made this ATC. I started looking in my photo folders. Which lead me to start organizing my pictures. 
That is a big No-No!
Frustrating! Annoyed! I keep seeing that one picture somewhere else-so do I keep it? I'll just make another folder! 
NO-NO-NO!!
I need and have offered to hire a minion, I mean HS student, to go through and delete duplicate photos for me. I will pay them for it.
In my dreams.
Thanks for looking and listening to my babbling.
UPDATED PICS, WORDS, LABELS 10-4-21

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty! Love the embossing
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is really lovely and what a great embossing folder and colours, guess it's not made anymore. I know about the pro-craft-inating process, I love the idea of rabbit holes. Sorting files - OH! Yeah! there should be a service for that hahaha.
Faith x

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card, love the collours and the embossing. Thank you for joining TTCRD challenge. Anesha

Ali said...

So, so citrus-y and pretty! LOVE the colour-scheme! TYFS ~Ali