Friday, March 12, 2021

Silver cards with purple flowers

At the end of this post, I responded to my own post from yesterday. lol...That probably makes no sense to anybody but me.


The first set of two cards are similar and the second set of two cards are similar. However, the first and third cards have nothing in common. 
Scratch that! Card 1 and Card 3 use the same circle square die cut.
Moving on.
The stamp on the pink card is by Stampin up. I colored it in with Copic markers and used some Stickles on each flower.

The sentiment is part of the bouquet stamp

The gray square with circle edges die-cut is by Spellbinders

The silver paper is by Creative Memories


I used the same silver cardstock on these two cards in the same way.


So check this out.
I found a trend on some store-bought cards.
There will be a large image on the front of the card and then there will be a smaller image of the same design or color on the back of the card.
I used both images in this set of cards.



This the front image of the card. I matted it onto the same silver cardstock as above the same purple recycled card as below.



The purple and yellow backgrounds are recycled cards. 
Square punch by Creative Memories. 
The scalloped square die is by Spellbinders.




Thanks for looking

SO...

Yesterday I said, I need to quit using this stamp set. I've tried. 

But now I think it's time to move on from yesterday's stamp set and a few others that I've gotten my money's worth on. 

So let me tell you about the company called,


 The owner lost her husband when her children were very young and it prompted her to start making memory books of him for her kids. 
Here's her page about Crafting for a Cause mission.

She is a local scrapbook business and you may recall that I auditioned for her DT back in December. You can see the project I made in this post HERE.

Thanks again for stopping by. Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful cards!
Have a great day!
Marilyn💖

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Great to use both sizes of images Cindy, love the addition of the silver paper.
Faith x