Friday, September 24, 2021

Floral Friday Yellow Shaped Clearly Besotted flower Cards

The Flower stamp set and matching dies are by Clearly Besotted

The sentiment is a die-cut by AC Moore called the Love Nicole collection

The die-cut base and the small white die-cut are unknown. The yellow is Spellbinders

The patterned paper is by Poppy Stamps. Rick Rack is from my stash

In the card below I used the same flower stamp set

The sentiment is from my stash

The die-cuts are by Sizzix (yellow) and Spellbinders (coral)

The patterned paper...I made my own background by following a "Forgotten Technique" on a YouTuber named Justine

The stencils are by The Crafter's Workshop for the large one

The smaller stencil is by Dollar tree. I love that it's a self-adhesive stencil.

These probably weren't the best two stencils to use together with the yellow and red Distress Oxide inks.



The Sisterhood of Crafters is to use a stencil. I used two.


These next couple of pictures show the yellow cards I made with the same floral Clearly Besotted stamp set. 




Thanks for looking

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! Cindy you have been busy, what beautiful sunny cards, love the effect of the stencils.
Faith x

Birgit said...

What a beautiful collection of cards here! The stenciling is perfect for our challenge. Thanks so much for linking up with The Sisterhood of Crafters challenge. Best of luck to you!