Thursday, September 02, 2021

Owls Ask, "You're How Old?" Cards

I cut the ovals with the Creative Memories cutting system 

The owl was downloaded over 10 years ago. The pp is by Studio G

The sentiment was created in Word and the other is a stamp by Stamping Scrapping. The ribbon down the center is hard to make out.
I inked the oval with distress ink.





This next card is an owl from a package of school scrapbook ephemera. I typed up the sentiment in Word then used a Sizzix die-cut to cut it out. While the paper was still in the die I inked the inside with distress ink.
The tree branch is a Hero Arts stamp that I colored with colored pencils. The blue background is distress ink.



Thanks for looking

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! These are lovely Cindy, love teh papers you used also.
Faith x