Saturday, September 18, 2021

Christmas card book through the years with the Sarjeants

This first card really shows my old style of scrapbooking. I used many components of the actual Christmas card they sent with the photo. Things like the circle at the bottom. I cut it out with the Creative Memories cutting system. I circle punched the sentiment (Peace) and then larger green circles for them to stand out. Then, I cut out what was written on the inside and taped it onto the left side border stickers. I even cut out their signature and placed it below the title. I stamped their name on white cardstock and cut them out. That and the year is on the right side. It's a super old fashion way to scrapbook but that's what I did at that time. 


The second one:
The big flower in the center is by Jolee's. The patterned paper is beautiful but unknown.
The banner and the stars in the corner were cut out with my Cricut


The third card:
The blue paper did all of the work, all I did was add their names on blue cardstock with Lawn Fawn ABC's stamps.


This 4th year is a little bit fancier.
There's a rhinestone circle around the year of the card.
The tag includes their last name because it isn't listed on the Christmas card.


The next thing we received is a graduation announcement
I made the sandy paper bottom left with torn paper and distress ink.
I used the sun rays stencil by Tim Holtz and Squeezed Lemon Distress ink.
On the right side, I used pre-made patterned paper.
I added the middle embellishments above and below her photo in the center.


Thanks for looking

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! These are so lovely Cindy.
Faith x