Wednesday, September 15, 2021

September Calendar Layout Surprise party pictures

Guessing game on this calendar layout. It was for a 2019 calendar.
The stamps on the previous ATC in the center are by Lawn Fawn ABCs and I'm not sure about the grass.


The stickers are by Creative Memories (Apples) and EK Success (Acorn)

The die-cut border punch is by Martha Stewart

The background patterned paper is by We R Memory Keepers (That's a guess)



It's been a while since I did this layout. So I'm not exactly sure but I think these leaves were on a cake and my husband took the back off of them for me to use. I think the leaves started out like the one on the left and ended up like the picture below.


I think I tried to heat emboss and ended up with glossy accents over the top.


Thanks for looking

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Great page Cindy and what a great use for the cake leaves, great effect with the embossing.
Faith x