Saturday, September 04, 2021

Lawn Fawn Hedge Hog Love Anniversary card

Hello. I have a cute little anniversary card using the Lawn Fawn Hedgehogs stamps and matching dies.
There's nothing very fancy about this card except that it's not a design I would normally do.
One nice thing about this card is I used products from my stash. I used a love sticker, an old
 stencil, and I used a remnant/scrap from a handmade background. I show a picture of the supplies at the bottom. 

I used the stencil with some different colored distress ink. Then I sprayed the background with my favorite gold sparkle spritz, which they no longer make. Of course.






I was originally going to use the tree image but changed my mind. I wasn't able to make it work with the other products. I'll save it for later.

Thanks for looking

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love your adorable card Cindy, great background and hedgies.
Faith x