Monday, September 27, 2021

Manly Monday Hang in there Frogs. It's only a birthday

The stamp is by Stamp N Plus. I did a second-generation stamping on these two cards. Years ago I colored them in with powdered chalk mixed with paint. I added some Copic markers and colored pencils to make the frogs look more enhanced.
The frog images were too close on the white cardstock to die-cut. So, with the wild theme, I just ripped the paper and inked the edges. The background is a Fiskars embossing plate but I think they had a different name than that. I took a distress ink and went direct to paper and look how fun it is with the lizards, dragonflies, and frogs showing up in white.





This is the inside of the card where I was able to use Cricut's Draw feature. I placed the card base on the mat and it did what it did. 

Thanks for looking

Here are some other examples of this stamp

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute cards!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Fabulous Cindy, what fun and beautifully done.
Faith x