Wednesday, September 01, 2021

Online Card Class Inlay Die Cutting technique -Christmas Quilt square cards

The Online Card class Day 2 Inlay Die Cutting technique. I've wanted to use this large die for a while and this was the perfect opportunity.

This is the card I made with the bottom right square.
The sentiment is a stencil with embossed paste. And then the border is by Creative Memories.

I had some scraps of the tree paper that I put on card bases to get them out of the way.
As I was going outside to take pictures and I thought, maybe these backgrounds would work with the quilt square.


They did look nice.


But now to choose. Or go into the stacks and tote of Christmas paper and maybe find the same paper. I can't help but think of the mess I would make. I'm going to hold off for now.


I had this square already cut out. The patterned paper is Houndstooth. I filled in the rest with scraps. Then I found these adhesive squares to place around the outside squares. They are by Recollections. 

This is the card I made with the brown square.


Thanks for looking

No comments: