Sunday, October 03, 2021

Deep Red Stamps Umbrella card

Another fall card using Deep Red Stamps. I would like to use all of my DRS fall-type stamps. I have them, I like them and now I need to use them. This one is called-
I watercolored this image a long time ago...So I do not remember what I used.
Patterned paper by Basic Grey (background) and Tim Holtz (circle)
Brads from Creative Imaginations
The sentiment stamp and die -unknown
I'm entering my card into the challenge 
The theme is fall or autumn using an image

Thanks for looking

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

So pretty! Love the image!
Have a great day!
Marilyn💖

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Fabulous card Cindy, love the stamp and your colouring.
Faith x

Pattie G said...

What a nice image! I love your coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
Pattie
Artist & Owner

Pattie G said...

Please email me because you were the winner of our challenge at Pattie's Creations for October.
Congrats
Pattie