Monday, October 11, 2021

Manly Monday Cell Phone reminder Band Practice card

Isn't this the cutest phone stamp? Perfect for teens.

The problem with the phone stamp is that it’s upside down on the card. The button should be at the bottom. I didn’t realize it until a month later from sending it to a young man for his birthday. I thought it was so cute and clever to include band practice. It took me a long time to stamp those words in the phone with tiny red rubber alphabet stamps for the sentiment to be personalized for him. Oh well.

The sentiment is made up of alphabets by Lawn Fawn, Oriental Trading Co, and Close to my Heart is by

The music note stickers are unknown
The patterned paper is by Jenni Bowlin. Omgoodness! That paper is old.


This could be a repeat card. I looked on my blog and it wasn't under searches of phone, music, band, or teen. I apologize if it is.
Thanks for looking

No comments: