Monday, October 18, 2021

Manly Monday Picture Perfect Card.

I made this card with leftover pieces that I found and brought together. The sunshine rays in the background are a stencil. The trees are the negative of a tree die cut by Gina Marie. The frame is a negative of a die cut rectangle. All of those things have been inked with distress ink. The washi tape is by We R Memory Keepers. 



I tried to color the dimensional adhesive foam behind the layers with my Copic markers.

Thanks for looking

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Awesome card and great way to use those scraps
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Gosh, this is gorgeous and very masculine, love all teh details and colours.
Sorry to be awol, hope to keep going now!
Faith x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos