Wednesday, October 06, 2021

Life's a Beach with a little up cycling

Here is a lovely beach scene card. The palm trees were cut out using my Cricut and the lm Life’s a Beach cartridge. The rest of card is made with recycled store-bought cards.

Well, the Cricut card is just the palm trees and the white frame around it. (Just like in the book on the bottom row middle picture. I cut off of the back of the card so it was a single piece.)


I needed something to go behind the palm trees and then I found this beach card and it was the perfect size to fit behind the frame.


Then I found this store-bought card that has a sandy background. I love how it came together.


Crazy how things on my table find each other. 

 Thanks for looking. 

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is a very clever and beautiful card Cindy.
Faith x