Monday, October 04, 2021

Manly Monday Deep Red Stamps Woodgrain

I made these cards using the Deep ReD stamps 
I heat embossed the weathered wall stamp. I had to stamp it twice to fit on the cardstock. I used my MISTI and I was successful. I used Peerless Watercolors to color in the cornucopia.
They are so messy because I kept falling asleep while painting these. I would wake up and the paintbrush would be in the wrong spot for that color or on the outside of the image. I used paper towels to get rid of the access but it didn't always save the image. Oh well. I think they still look nice...from a distance. lol


The red border and brown border sticker are by Creative Memories and Yellow unknown.


The border die is by Tim Holtz




This is the size of the weathered wall stamp and the size of the cardstock. You can tell that the MISTI really came through for me when it came to perfectly lining up the image. 


Thank you for looking.
Here are a few previous posts that go along with these two.

No comments: