Friday, November 12, 2021

Floral Friday Belated Birthday wishes with a wreath

On my cards today I used chipboard from the same package by Prima. This first card uses a wreath die cut that is unknown. What I do know is that I dry embossed it by switching out my Cuttlebug plates with the paper (by Basic Grey) still in the die.
Then recently I pulled it out from a bin and thought it matched the chipboard circle in the center. I used chalk over the raised areas of the entire wreath. (or maybe distress ink-not sure).
The ribbon is from my stash. I tied the bow with the ribbon wrapped around the front panel. Then once the bow is to my liking I use a Zot or two to secure it to the front of the card. I then go to the back of the panel and cut the ribbon so I can pull it tight resulting in no sagging in the front. With the two ends of ribbon, I use Gorilla packing tape to secure them to the backside of the panel. I hope that made sense. The sentiment is by StampingScrapping (no longer in business)
  


On these two cards, I took a pre-made border and made it fit around the edges



Thank you for looking.

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Really lovely cards Cindy, I did have a chuckle at the sentiment on the first card.
Faith x