Saturday, November 06, 2021

Gabe’s Outdoor Adventures with Grandpa Layout

Here’s another layout in my nephew's scrapbook. The Left side: Patterned paper by Me and My Big Ideas and The Paper Loft. Tags are by Chatter Box. Hat and shovel stickers by Creative Memories and the word stickers are by 




Patterned paper by Stampin Up and Tim Holtz. Number stamps by Close to my Heart. Ink by Hero Arts. Letter stickers by Making Memories. The pine tree embellishments are by Jolee's Boutique-EK Success. The ephemera title thing is sooo old. I love to use old stash and like it when it doesn't look like an old stash. 


Tag Question-

Should I set the hole with an eyelet?
Should I put some jute or twine in the holes?
Tags are a grey area for me. I never know what to do to the top.
The stitching on them is a really nice touch. Shout out to Chatterbox if they are still around.

Thanks for looking

No comments: