Wednesday, November 24, 2021

November Calendar Layout Two Little Indians

This calendar layout is from my brother's Nov 2020 calendar. Aren't my Mom and I cute? She couldn't understand why we were dressed this way (costume party at the living center) She passed away in 2019-failure to thrive due to dementia. I miss her but I should say I miss the Mom from before 2013. She's in a better place and I would hate to have her be around when Covid hit America and life as we knew changed. You know what I'm talking about.
The background paper is by Colorbok and the patterned paper frame is by Accord Publishing. Stickers on the side are by The Paper Studio. The wood leaf is by Maya Roads. The word Thankful is by a Lawn Fawn alphabet stamp set.Thanks for looking

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A lovely photo and a lovely page Cindy
Faith x