Friday, November 05, 2021

Floral Friday Sunflower decoration

I don't usually make decorations but this will go well in my bright yellow bathroom. I'm going to adhere a white circle behind the hoop. My Cricut cut out the 6 layers of cardstock.
The Sunflower almost fits into this quilter's sewing hoop.
I added dimensional adhesive under the red layer. I worked so hard to color the edges of the foam adhesive to match the paper but you can hardly see it.




Thanks for looking
I'm entering the Moving with the Times Anything but a card challenge.

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Another WOW! Cindy, this is beautiful.
Faith x

Diane Louise J said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely project with Moving Along With The Times, your sunflower is beautiful.
Good Luck.
Diane Louise (DT) xx