Saturday, November 20, 2021

Time for Cake-Mimi's Work photos Double Page Scrapbook Layout

The patterned paper is by My Mind's Eye. The stickers are unknown. The chipboard is by Prima (I'm almost finished with this package of chipboard. Sounds silly but it is an accomplishment. The pen is a Dreamweaver stencil that I inked the design with distress pads and then added translucent embossing paste over that. The arrows were cut out of my Cricut. I hate writing on layouts but there's no room for a typed-up explanation. As well as, Idk what the occasion was for these pictures but they were "professional" type photos. Here are my thoughts, maybe there was a teacher that was into photography and took these pictures. But, again IDK, and Mimi is so gone that she can't tell us.





I do not love these layouts but I still want to document them on my blog. 
Thanks for looking

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Beautiful layout/pages, I love the papers and fabulous chipboard pieces you used!