Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Blue Snowman Cards

I have a bunch of Christmas cards coming this week.

I used a stamp by PSX (1999)

The sentiment Sassy Studio Designs

The die-cuts are by Spellbinders

The patterned papers:
1st card uses the inside of a store-bought card. I just added some Honey Bee Studio blue snowflakes
2nd card uses patterned paper by Die Cuts with a View and an embossing folder by Cuttlebug. The top of the image has 2 eyelets and some Stampin Up Fancy Fibers weaved into it.
3rd Card uses patterned paper by Carte Bella. I stamped and heat embossed the snowflakes stamps by Stampin Up with silver powder.




Light blue snowflake was hard to photograph.




You can see the snowflake stamps I added.

Thanks for looking

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute cards! Love the papers and colors
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! What fun and wonderful card Cindy.
Faith x

Ali said...

I just ADORE these cards! Superb! :) ~ Ali