Saturday, December 05, 2020

Sagittarius ♐️ birthday card

Hello.

So, I’m not sure if I’ve mentioned this before but 

I am part of a few card request groups. There are requests for every event and non event. 

I’m cruising thru the posts and I see a request for a birthday card. The young lady is into horoscopes and the moon and stars.

Well, I’ve had these Cricut die cuts in a folder waiting for 4 years to find that special person that was into horoscopes and zodiac signs. I have other signs cut out too. Maybe I will find another person that will enjoy them.

So my card:
The three “patterned paper” strips in the center are three scraps of a store bought card. The blue background is also up cycled card. 
Scroll down to see the next picture.


 
These are my pieces.

The top strip (Rt) covers the sentiment and the sentiment strip covers the cut out portion of that strip. 
Now that I’m looking at these tops of the three strips, I can see the flower but when I put them all together in their stacking order, I smiled to see how they came together. 

I did not anticipate them forming the flower on the top
It’s one of those details that no one will see. Oh well. 

Other card.
I was on a design team for Sassy Studio Designs. Lyndsay was the artist of these characters of different themes. One theme was zodiac signs and the image that I colored in and made a card of is PG-18. 

Thanks for stopping by today.

I need to shut up and get some more posts ready to be published.

1 comment:

Ali said...

Awesome work! I very much enjoyed these 2 cards. I think that the flower on this one- by serendipity- is lovely! :) Great job on the cancer sign card. The red works so well!:) Thanks for sharing! ~ Ali :)