Thursday, December 10, 2020

Little And yellow elephant baby card

Today I have a cute little elephant card

Why do they always put elephants and hippos in the stamps sets made for a pregnancy related cards?



Elephant Stamp is by Close to my Heart 
I colored him in with Copic markers. 
Then I layered that elephant with 4 different squares-ish punches and die cuts 
The embossing folder is by Cuttlebug
The is no patterned paper on this card.

The sentiment is from Honey Bee stamps, I think. They were a gift from Vera for helping her with the Caring Hearts card drive. 
I’m bummed we’re not doing it this year because it was successful and the nursing homes loved it. It worked out well making it possible to have my minor foot surgery. I’m finally able to go downstairs and craft apick up and put away 


I was able to add some yellow brads. I’ve made an effort to use brads and eyelets in my projects and sadly, I haven’t made a dent in the amount I have.
So, I thought about doing a few rainbows with them. Maybe not on a card, it may be too top heavy. But what about on a canvas or in an open frame or in a quilting hoop with strong fabric to hold it in place.

Thanks for looking

Check out these posts with similar content.




3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Ali said...

This is precious.... I think the fact that baby elephants and hippos are darling-looking as babies maybe plays a role. I don't think it's to make the Mom feel like she is "growing" too much, or too fast. (How rude!) This is a slam-dunk sweet card! I love everything about it! The brads are gorgeous. :) ~Ali

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love your yellow with the grey Cindy, and Mmm, I wonder why elephants and hippos LOL.
Glad you're able to walk about now.
Faith x