Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Non traditional Christmas Colors Ornament cards

I do love this embossing folder by Spellbinders and yet I rarely use it 
I used small stamps on the inside of the dry embossed pattern. 

The tree ornament stamp is unknown as it was a donated image
The pearls on the side are by Want 2 Scrap 




For this pink and yellow non-traditional colored ornament, I matted the image onto Spellbinder dies. I found this huge bow that was already tied that matched. It's so thick that I had to use a glue gun to secure it.
Patterned paper by K and Co







Can you imagine getting a card so bright? I've had that tag for a while and wanted to finally use it.

The die-cut tag is from my stash.
I stamped it and heat embossed it 
I then added a crazy color combination with distress ink.

I finally matched it up but it is loud and colorful.
The patterned paper is by Die Cuts with a View and October Afternoon







Thanks for looking

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Pretty cards!
have a great day!
Marilyn💖