Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Let It Snow Purple and blue

There are two things I like about these cards:

The patterned paper is by Provo Craft and it is OLD. It's great to use up these old products. Also, the same patterned paper can produce two different looks.

I used a snowflake brad, yeah! I'm still keeping to my goal in December. That's rare. But I still have so many of them that I need to keep remembering to use my brads and eyelets into the new year.



The first card uses a die-cut from the Winter Wonderland Cricut cartridge size 2" for future reference.

I bought the rounded rectangle die-cut off of eBay


The next card, using the same pattern paper is using a sticker that I’ve been wanting to use. It also uses fuzzy jute by stamping up.
The white panel in the center has been dry and passed. It’s not one of my embossing folders. The image is from the back of a store-bought greeting card. I never saw or noticed it before that a lot of cards have the image on the front in a smaller portion in the back.
I did die cut and punch out some of them but ran out of time for using them all. Crazy how this card gives a totally different look than the card above.




Thanks for looking

No comments: