Monday, December 14, 2020

Manly Monday Cheers! Have a drink card

I could use this for a New Years' card if I sent New Years' cards. lol, I need it for my guy birthday card supply.

I used a stamp by Paper Smooches. I masked off the glasses with masking paper by Inkadinkado in order to have them overlap. 

I colored them in with colored pencils and put some Glossy Accents on the ice cubes.

I made the background with the same stamps in the set.
I stamped off first so the images would be lighter

The sentiment was cut with my Cricut



I'm mad at myself for not having posted this last week. 
I don't love this card but it has taught me what not to do next time. ;)

Thanks for looking

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A clever card Cindy and I really like it.
Faith x