Tuesday, December 29, 2020

5 Different Snowmen Cards

This is a longer post with different snowmen images. Enjoy.

I love this snowman card. Just the stamp alone, it’s so fun and warming. The stamp is by Close to my Heart.

The green die cut is by Dreamweaver Stencils and the polka dot glitter paper is by Doodlebug.

This embossing folder is by Spellbinders and I stamped snowflakes in each square of the dry embossed





On this next card, I used a snowman stamp-
1998 Designs by Trena Hegdahl for
Westwater Enterprises
 I colored it in with chalk mixed with paint 
The sentiment is a heavy brass embellishment by The Paper Studio and is held down with brads

The die-cut is by Spellbinders.
In order to get the color around the outside of the image, I use distress ink and an ink blender on the paper when it was still inside of the die 
The patterned paper is by Bazzill




This next card’s snowman was recycled from a store bought card 
The background has a faint pattern of different snowflakes that I stamped.
The red cardstock was a square I cut into triangles.



For this next card, I used one of my Mom’s fabric squares.
Background is a recycled card.
Scalloped die cut by Spellbinders and eBay 



I found another snowman to recycle from a store-bought card.
The scalloped die cut and embossing folder is by Spellbinders 
I placed some red rick-rack down the center.




Last card is my Elsa card that I finally finished up. She doesn’t need a post of her own. 
The patterned paper is by The Paper Studio and Carter’s Bella.
Colored with Copic markers, with some white paint on her cape. 
The sentiment came with the set of images.


Thanks for looking

2 comments:

Ali said...

Your snowman cards and gorgeous Elsa are really Christmas-y and make my heart feel warm! I think my fave image is the PSX snowman. Love him! Your repurposing of cards is admirable and well done. :) Love the things you chose to reuse, and 'specially the use of your Mom's fabric squares, which are lovely. Well done on all counts! Hope you had a Merry Christmas! ~Ali :)

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Lots of creativity and beauty in these cards Cindy. A wonderful set.
Faith. x