Wednesday, August 12, 2020

1963 All Green Pocket Pages Scrapbooking

I was typing up this blog post and it occurred to me that there is no date on this layout.
That won’t be a problem with all of the open space. Maybe I subconsciously left those areas blank.

The metal circles are by Stampin Up. Inside them are stickers by...darn it, I don’t remember. I threw the package away within the last week. I flip through my organizers daily. The organizers are separated by theme and they are the home to many sticker packs that I have been looking at for years. Now, do you think I can remember the brand? I will do a timed search to find them online. Timed search you ask? I set the timer on my phone and by the time that alarm goes off, I’m finished looking.
The patterned paper is by Recollections and old stuff by Provo Craft 


On the center 4x6, I used these transparent die-cuts. The flower one is by Maya Road and the smaller flower is by American Crafts. I set an eyelet in the center. The bouquet on the right is from Jolee’s a company of EK Success.



This page is a 4x4 pockets equaling 9 squares. I had the one larger photo that even if I cut it down it wouldn’t fit. I boldly cut the pocket open with an Exacto knife to fit the photo in with all the other relevant pictures. I love the results and that it is hard to see the the alteration unless your looking.
I received the glasses patterned paper in a ATC swap, bottom right. Isn’t it the cutest and perfect for the time frame. Haha, pun intended. The Christmas paper, bottom left is by Martha Stewart.
All of the alphabet stamps are from Lawn Fawn.


Thanks for looking 

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute layout! I'm good at leaving dates off my layouts also.
Have a great day!
Marilyn💖

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Great layouts and I love the green. Timed layouts? Now that I love, I get so distracted looking for something then see something else and realise at least half an hour has gone. I will take your tip and use it. If I remember LOL.
Faith x

Ali said...

These are great, Cindy. The green really sets off the pics so well. Mimi looks like a fashionable gal; her dress on the right-hand photo would be a classic today! She was a CLASSY dresser, I have noticed in the pics. WOW. :) Great job, keep going!~Ali :)