Friday, August 21, 2020

Big Fishy Friends Cards

I used stamps by Stampin Up and Lawn Fawn
Big fish were colored in with watercolors Strathmore or Tim Holtz watercolor paper
The small fish were colored in with Copic markers (1st card) and colored pencils (3rd card)
I used distress ink to create the sun or sky
The sentiment is by Lawn Fawn and Forever in Time (2nd card)
The die- cuts are Lawn Fawn images with matching dies
The borders are eBay dies or leftovers from the other fishy cards.
The patterned paper is by Die Cuts with a View

I'm exhausted and keep falling asleep at my computer. So I hope these are accurate 




Sizzix die-cut on Crate Paper
The patterned paper is old from my stash.


Thanks for looking

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such fun with wonderful colours Cindy, hope you get some sleep :)
Faith x

Ali said...

I think these are such fun fish, and"Best Fishes" made me just LOL!! GREAT CARDS, ALL OF THEM! LOVE THE BUBBLY PAPER! (Sorry caps lock on! oops, not yelling!) Super-fun cards, great work, Cindy. ~ Ali