Friday, August 28, 2020

Plaid Thinking of You Card

I can't tell if I posted this card yet. It's really frustrating because I have a system of labeling cards or layouts once I posted them to my Blog or Scrapbook.com or FaceBook 
This card has no indication that it has made an online appearance.
So I apologize if this is a repeat post. I took a long time looking on my blog and couldn't; find it.
After looking for so long things start to all mix together.

The sentiment is by is a die by The Stamps of Life 
I know the plaid die-cut is by Spellbinders and the paper by Cosmo Cricket, which is a guess. The die0cut underneath is unknown
The dry embossing folder is by Cuddlebug/Provo Craft



Thanks for looking

3 comments:

Ali said...

This looks great Cindy- someone will be so happy to receive it! Love the POP of orange! :) ~Ali

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I wouldn't think it would matter if you have blogged it before, it's a lovely card to see (maybe?) twice Cindy.
Faith x

Ali said...

LOVE the pop of orange and the embossing! ~Ali