Monday, August 03, 2020

Manly Monday Loose Change Card

I made this card for my dad for father's day. We sort and collect coins. Not true coin collectors just change keepers of the different years. It's good time spent together.
This card was all done using my Cricut,
I put vellum over the head because there was glue on it and when I went to rub it off, it ripped the paper.
Brads attach the vellum to the paper
The inside Keeps Us Together was written with my Cricut markers, That was fun.
The dollar signs were a different cut I tried but liked this one better.







Thanks for looking

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Awesome card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! A Wonderful card, great cuts and design, bet he loved it.
Faith x

Ali said...

Love this- so special! Great job! ~ Ali