Friday, August 14, 2020

Heart and Virus Emoji card

This card is for a young lady, a teenager that had a heart transplant. I like the emoji because it has hearts on it but I'm not sure what it means.
Then the embossing folder by Gina Marie looks like little particles that float in the air that could be a virus. Idk...that's what I see. What do you think?
The die-cut is a Cricut cut
The patterned paper is by October Afternoon. (I have at least two other cards with this same patterned paper. I have a hunch that these were pieces of scraps that I couldn't throw away.)



Thanks for looking

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!
have a great day!
Marilyn💖

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOL, love the embossing folder, thought snowflakes but could be something else ROFL. Love the heart face too. a great card Cindy.
Faith x