Sunday, August 30, 2020

Blue Square Best Wishes Shaker Card

I donated this card to a special little lady.
I used a Spellbinders to cut out the window 
The rectangle with stamped sentiment is an eBay die
I used a stencil by Gina Marie with distress ink to create the background paper 


I make my own envelopes for the square cards. I rarely send square cards. Therefore, this Christmas envelope was the only one I had available. I was in a hurry to get the card into the mail for a little girl's birthday. 
Note to self , make more square envelopes.


Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty!
Have a great day!
Marilyn💖

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I love square cards and how kind of you to donate this card, the little girl will be thrilled with the shaker.
Faith x

Ali said...

She will be thrilled with her beautiful shaker-sequins card! The envelope is pretty too and what a fun surprise that her birthday card's inside! ;) ~Ali