Saturday, August 29, 2020

Congratulations Graduate Card

2020 Graduates were so shafted. No spring break, no prom, no walking across the stage, no all night party. Nothing and it still breaks my heart.
Anyway, I did send some kids cards with money in them. Here is one of the cards.

The Congratulations is computer generated and the graduate is a sticker from The Paper Studio
The patterned paper is by Karen Foster
The diploma is a Jolee's sticker
I found the black and gold paper in my scraps.


Thanks for looking
If you want to see any other graduation cards, do a search on my blog. The search field is at the top right.

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Yes such a shame for them. Great card and I'm sure they appreciated being recognised by you AND the money.
Faith x

Marilyn said...

Pretty!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️