Thursday, January 28, 2021

2 Bright Flower Cards Upcycled from one


Today I have a set of cards made from one card.
The original card appeared to be computer generated 
It had two different images, one on the front and one on the inside. That's a lot of printer ink.


For the first one, I thought it would make more sense if I showed you the pieces from which the card was made from. 
I used a yellow background from the red present card that you can see in the photo on the right, to go behind this black and white thank you card.

 

The black and white thank you card is underneath the flower of my card.
I layered black cardstock from the card above behind the flower. 
The green is the card base. I was happy to be able to use this obnoxious green cardstock on something. It matches perfectly.

4 of the 5 layers of my card were recycled from other cards



On this second card, the second image is layered on top of the yellow cardstock from the inside of a Mother's day card

Then I added 2 K and Co. border die-cut/stickers to the bottom.
And that's it.




Thanks for looking

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such pretty cards Cindy, love the end result of each. You say a lot of computer ink? My yellow, which is the most used in any computer lasts me at least 4 months, with LOTS of printing, I have no qualms in printing loads, especially with compatible ink!
Keep safe
Faith x