Sunday, January 17, 2021

Snowmen in Pink and Purple Christmas Cards


Things are going to get icy around Michigan. Perfect time to post some snowmen cards.

I used small snowflake stamps by Hero Arts. The single snowman is a Close to my Heart stamp. I colored him in with Copic markers.

The ribbon is from my stash and the blue with silver is by Stampin Up.

The die-cuts by Spellbinders

The patterned paper which has the colors pink and purple with a touch of black snowflake paper is by Die Cuts with a View. That paper is so old. 





My miss stamping makes it look like he's waving his hands.



Thanks for looking

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute cards! Love the cute snowmen
Have a great day!
Marilyn💖

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What fun in pink, Super cards Cindy.
Faith x

Ali said...

These are so, so cute! Love the wonderful "flurry" of patterned papers you used, and the beautiful die cuts. They remind me of snowflakes, too, without bring "too much". The ribbon strip on each card helps "ground" everything! WTG: Great cards! ~ Ali

debby4000 said...

Great snowmen cards.
Luv
Debby